Certified Company Category: Impact or Sustainable Investment
Optima Curis unifies collaboration, support, and rewards to optimize consumer health. It achieves this objective through a comprehensive, intelligent, cloud Consumer Health Platform that enables health systems, payers and community organizations to deliver care that:
· Surrounds the patient with support
· Connects with the wider community
· Makes positive action easy
· Leverages proven nudging and behavioral economics motivational concepts
The platform provides a transformative patient/consumer experience encompassing frictionless transactions, collaboration tools, rich social networking, and intelligent incentives. Optima Curis believes that its unified approach uniquely overcomes barriers that render existing technology solutions such as patient portals and apps inadequate, including:
· Limited scope “single point solutions”
· Fragmented – each organization has own portal, multiple applications presenting an uncoordinated, confusing patient experience
· Lack of incentives & rewards
· No or limited social media
Healthcare organizations and insurance companies derive powerful and timely benefits from the Optima Curis platform:
· Promotes digital transformation essential to becoming a truly consumer-centric healthcare system that generates customer satisfaction, loyalty, and increased market share
· Helps achieve value-based care and population health management goals
· Increases revenue and reduces costs of care
Consumers and patients gain far easier engagement with the healthcare system, more personalized care/ wellness support, and rewards for small steps that lead to lasting behavior change.
The company has partnered with Flagler Health+ to expand the platform to serve as the foundation of that leading health system’s “virtual health village” strategy for consumers. This alliance brings substantial advantages for the company:
· Allows rapid platform development to address specific high-impact use cases such as telemedicine and scheduling.
· Generates substantial usage by Flagler’s patients, consumers, caregivers, and community partners as the core platform of its virtual health village efforts.
· Injects a significant financial investment to propel the company’s build out.
· Provides a market endorsement of Optima Curis’ central mission and approach as unifying collaboration, support, and rewards to optimize consumer health.
With this momentum, Optima Curis is well positioned to be a unified consumer health platform of choice for enterprises as they respond to rapidly escalating demands for disruptive change and industry transformation.
Company Formation Documents: Optima-Curis-AOI-Jan172018-State-Filing-1.pdf