Certified Company Category: Impact or Sustainable Investment
- Dagda Whitepaper
- Company Presentation
- Company Financials
- Company Formation Documents
Optima Curis combines Digital Patient Engagement, Social Networking, Remote Patient Monitoring, Rewards, and the best collaboration tools to transform how providers, patients and their family circle engage, collaborate and interact.
Our Vision: Be the world’s leading social, collaboration, and rewards platform for health.
Our Mission: Optima Curis is here to improve the health of individuals by leveraging the power of many to teach, encourage, and reward healthy actions and outcomes.
The Optima Curis platform, called eCuris, provides a virtual extension of the physical care environment breaking down geographic boundaries and removing transportation and communication hurdles.
The eCuris platform provides:
• Collaboration between physicians, care team, community partners, patients, and their families to improve the management of both illness and ongoing wellness.
• Collaboration and engagement with community partners which focus on non-medical factors that affect health including transportation, food insecurity, housing instability and interpersonal violence.
• Social communities that provide condition related education and support from professionals and peers.
• An incentive/rewards platform to encourage users activities that lead to healthy outcomes.
• A marketplace/exchange allowing users to purchase health related goods and services and clinical professionals to offer both digital and physical services
All on an integrated ecosystem with easy to use development tools to connect partners, vendors, and content providers.
eCuris the world’s leading social, collaboration & rewards platform for health.
Dagda Whitepaper: optimus-curis-dagda-whitepapersj.pdf
Company Presentation: OptimaCurisPitchDeck1118.pdf
Company Financials: OC-PPM-September-2018-final.pdf
Company Formation Documents: Optima-Curis-AOI-Jan172018-State-Filing-1.pdf